lunedì 21 dicembre 2015

A year of scrap...




I couldn’t have celebrated one year of scrap better than taking part in the shortlist by the Design Teams of my favourite brands! I am going to show you some details realised with products by Studio Calico, Simple Stories and Paper House!
 



Here are some details from an album made with envelopes and published on 6th November 2015 (you can find it here).









This is my first album made with papers by Paper House and metal craft dies by Studio Calico: these products are perfect for decorating our wedding black and white photos (click here).



















And now two snaps from my last layout dedicated to my first year in university. It seems like an entire life has passed! (find it here).






A Christmas tag couldn't miss out in these days of feast! (find it here and here)




I couldn't exclude my first altered old book try. It has been a fantastic experience: I worked on the pages of an old Philosophy book of the 1937, saved from the shredder. For working on it I had to sew pages up, as otherwise they couldn't stick together (find it here).









Here is a mini Christmas album (you can find it here).




If I am not wrong, this was one of my first layouts and it is dedicated to my mum and me in one of our many Winter holidays on the Dolomiti (find it here).







Finally, here is a page from one of my earlier albums, dated 29th June 2015 (click here).



Several Art Journal pages, Packaging and Memory Planner creations are missing, as I prefer not to dwell too much on that. 
Goodbay world, and a Happy New Year to you all!!

Mel




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lascia un commento